Have you ripped your glider in a tree or torn it on a stone during launch? Or maybe you’ve caught it on the propeller? No problem: with the new AirCross comprehensive insurance, which is now included with every new AirCross glider, we’ve got you covered!
Terms and conditions:
Our fully comprehensive warranty covers all new paragliders from AirCross (except the U Infinite acroglider) purchased from the first of april 2015 and is offered by Kontest GmbH.
To benefit from the fully comprehensive warranty, the following conditions must be met:
- Purchase of a new AirCross paraglider.
- You must register your new AirCross glider within 14 days of purchase on the AirCross homepage (www.aircross.eu).
- The glider must be revised once a year on the current conditions of the Kontest GmbH. Therefore the glider must be sent to the Kontest GmbH, Gut Grauhof 1, D-38644 Goslar to maintain insurance coverage. If the glider does not arrive within 12 months after purchase (date on the invoice is decisive) the Comprehensive warranty will void.
- In the event of a claim the glider must be sent to Kontest GmbH. Kontest GmbH will repair the defective part(s) and restore the glider to flying condition as soon as possible. All shipping costs to be paid by the customer.
- A maximum damage of € 1,000 incl. VAT. is covered. In case of higher damage the customer will pay the difference.
- Only repairs from normal flying use are covered. This means for example that damage from fire, water, animals or theft are not covered.